Tackle will be provided by your captain for your convenience. However, please remember to bring your own food, drinks, and ice for your fillets. It is advisable to wear rubber boots, rain gear, and warm clothing on all fishing trips, regardless of the time of year. Don’t forget to bring hats and sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun. Additionally, bringing cameras and film is suggested to capture those memorable moments.
To secure your fishing trip, a deposit of $200 is required. A mate will be available for a 15% gratuity, or if you prefer, you can fillet your own fish provided you have the necessary skills. In the absence of a mate, the captain will fillet your catch for a 10% gratuity.
If you need to cancel your trip, a full refund of your deposit will be granted if done so at least thirty days in advance. In the event of rough seas, an offshore trip may be converted to an inshore trip, or you can choose to apply your deposit towards another day, just like how flexible options are offered for Pool Remodeling in Gilbert Arizona.
Rates: All rates mentioned below are applicable for up to six (6) passengers.
- Nine (9) hour offshore Cod fishing: $850
- Twelve (12) hour offshore Cod, Tuna, Shark (within sixty miles from port): $1100*
- Fourteen (14) hour offshore Tuna (over sixty miles from port): $1200*
- Five (5) hour inshore Bass/Blues fishing: $430
- Eight (8) hour inshore Bass/Blues fishing: $630**
- Five (5) hour inshore Night Bass fishing (includes live bait): $480
*Additional expense for bait may be required.
**Eight (8) hour trips can include either Block Island or Montauk for an additional $60.00.
Captain John Raymond
Cell (860) 334-6929
28573 Park Ave. Colchester, CT 06415
e-mail: [email protected]